Sunday, January 11, 2015

"Calvinists" VS. "Phase II" (Game #2)

Tonight, our WSBC men played in their 2nd game against "Phase II".  The game was, for the most part, neck and neck. Pastor Brett was unable to play due to an injury as well as having to preach, but despite the absence of the team's core player, the "Calvinists" brought a good game!!! The final score was 48-37.  
There's my man playing hard! Blurry action shot, but I LOVE IT!!!
These photos didn't turn out as well as I had thought, but I do LOVE several of the action shots.
Check out that gray beard (below).
Hands On!
Come out and support our Church basketball league next Sunday, at William Byrd High School. To view ALL of the photos from tonight, double click on the Picasa Web Album below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)