Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas Light Tour (2014)

Every year we take the kids out to see the gorgeous Christmas lights around town.  I took them around our neighborhood a few times and it's always a pretty sight pulling up to our home, at Christmas time, in the dark!  I love our decor, I really do.  But aside from touring our neighborhood lights, we always go to this one location, about 20 minutes away, I think it's in Shawsville, to tour the most insane amount of lights and inflatables.  WE LOVE IT!!! I am always extra excited to see that this particular family makes certain to put out lights for Jesus.  After all, "Jesus is the reason for the season!" After a nice dinner out at Alejandros, we knocked out A-N-O-T-H-E-R tradition of ours.  We passed the Harris family and know of at least two other families from our church that had the same idea, that night (Shaffers and Schoonovers).  This has been a fantastic Christmas season.  As you will hear from the video, the kids just appreciate so much this year.  The enthusiasm and appreciation is evident in their little voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)