Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Jersey Day!

Day 3 of Red Ribbon Week was Jersey Day!  The kids picks out their own attire, after all, nothing really excites me about jerseys!!! Jax was thrilled to wear his brother's old practice jersey.  #greenandgold for Glenvar.
 I LOVE HOW MY CHILDREN get into all of the details.  They are definitely MY children.  Check out the adorable "blackout" under their eyes. Lilah doesn't have a jersey to fit her, so she also wore one of Ty's old jerseys, but as a dress.  #adorbs
The above photo is was so cute and I never thought I could TOP it, until I thought to add some football clipart to it.  I added a football to Lilah's hand (she insisted on posing for the photo this way, great idea Liley!).  I added a green and gold football helmet.  
 SHE IS SO STINKING CUTE!  LOVE HER! Be it football player or cheerleader, she is so spunky and darling either way!
 Tyson chose to wear his old Eagles, Michael Vick jersey.  
 I'll let you decide if the below photo is 1. a tough football posed face, 2. an attitude that needs adjusted, or 3. a little bit of BOTH!
 If Ty had it his way, he would dress this way E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)