Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I Voted!!!

The kids and I showed up to the voting poles around 2:45 pm yesterday!!!  I enjoy doing these things with them because I know that, as an American, it is a great privilege to vote and I want my children to see me doing it. I'm really NOT a political person, but I do know what political party I am :) and I will never stray from it.  Some may say, "your single vote doesn't count", but I'd like to think it does.  #republicanalltheway
When I look at this photo, I just smile and laugh.  Each of them, though raised under the same roof, with the same morals, values, and belief system, contain 3 TOTALLY different personalities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)