Thursday, August 21, 2014

When Life Gives You Rain, Drink It!

It's been raining an AWFUL lot in Salem lately.  So much, that football practice has been cancelled at least 3 times, if not 4 times this season. Darren said as long as he's been coaching, practice has never been cancelled in August. Strange! Anyway, I was tired of hearing the television, video games, arguing, and tattling, so I sent the kids outside to play in the rain. They wound up having a BLAST playing "Cops and Robbers", "Hide-And-Go-Seek" and simply just getting wet.
Here are a few of my favorite photos.  Jake came over to join in on the fun.  From the smiles on ALL of the children's faces, I think it's safe to say it was a fun memory that will last a looooong while.
Ty/Lilah were a team while Jake/Jax were a team.
Check out my skinny boy peaking out to see if he can spot his brother.
Getting a little braver!
"GOT YOU!"
LOVE the laughter and smiles in all of these photos.
Be sure to double click on the album below to view all of the photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)