Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What's Coming To Roanoke

I always love when Roanoke steps it up and adds a new store, or TWO, that those bigger cities have.  We are finally getting an H&M and a Five Below!!!! Can't wait! 

The Valley View Mall website just says that H&M is opening in the Fall.  HURRY UP!  I need trendy, back-to-school clothing for my kiddies. H&M, Hennes & Mauritz, is one of the world's largest fashion retailers known for offering fashion-forward apparel and quality basics at affordable prices.  The store will be 17,000 square feet and will include full-priced collections for ladies, men, young ladies and young men, with separate "store within store" sections for lingerie, accessories and its plus-size line H&M+. This location will also carry H&M's fantastic children's collection, which features quality clothing for kids of all ages, from newborn to fourteen years.
And the other day, I was running a few errands and LOOOOOK what I spotted... a "FIVE BELOW" sign!  Yahoooo!!! I discovered this store, during my sister's wedding, in Pennsylvania (3-4 years ago), and then Carlene and I shopped here, on Black Friday, two years ago.  We were in the store for almost 2 1/2 hours.  

Five Below will be located in the Towne Square Shopping Center.  It's a discount store, similar to the Dollar Tree, but offers items $5 and below. It's incredible for party favors, stocking stuffers, and "rewards" for kids when they do well in a certain task. They have a great selection of candies, cell phone accessories, organizing tools, and so much more...
We recently got a Francesca's at the Valley View Mall. It's pretty much old news by now, but since I never blogged about it, I thought I would mention that this Thursday they are having a Friends and Family Event, in their store. They are offering 25% off of EVERYTHING. GO!  You won't regret it.
Before long, I will no longer have to travel to other cities to get my shop on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)