Sunday, August 31, 2014

Mi Tres Loco Niños aka My Three Crazy Kids!

The moment when...
You realize...
Your children...
Have your husband's...
Twisted sense of humor...
 And you don't know whether...
To be proud...
Or scared!!!
My kids... they drive me crazy, make me crazy, but LIFE would be so DULL without them!
These photos were captured the morning school started.  BOY was I glad to be shipping them off. LOL!

At A.C. Moore, I found a piece of scrapbook paper that looks like a bus... I took these photos ONE step further and taped one of these photos onto the paper. It made it look like the kids were on the back of the bus smooshing their faces up against the back door of the bus. Haha.
AHAHAHAHHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)