Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back-To-School Breakfast

What is a back-to-school party, without a back-to-school breakfast??? Okay, okay!!!! I made that too!
Directions:
1. Make a pancake batter!  
2. In individual cups or bowls, dye the batter the colors of your choice. I used gel cake dyes.
In this case, I chose the PRIMARY colors aka ROY G. BIV.  The colorful batter was so pretty, I couldn't stop snapping my camera.  Sorry for all of the duplicate photos.  
 
Cook the batter just like you do any old pancake batter.
Every A+ students should eat fruit before their school day! And as they say, "An Apple A Day, Keeps The Doctor Away!" I inserted a kitchen tool deep into the apple and then forced the gummy worm inside.  The worm, of course, was eaten FIRST and was what drew my kids to desire to eat the apple.
 The worm catches you off guard if you look at it really quickly!
Tada!!!! I added some protein...EGGS.  
 As well as, some fun, school pendants.
 My kids were ecstatic.  They ate their breakfast in 2.2 seconds.
 I've never seen them eat so fast in my life!
 Even doing this dishes was FUN!
 Aren't my dishes so colorful? LOL! I try to look at every, even doing the dishes, on the bright side!
It's your turn to try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)