Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Twin Bond!

He's got her back, LITERALLY!
 Unless he's not home.  Then she's just broken hearted.
Lilah literally set out a chair for Jax, even though she knew Jax had just left to go to Cohen's house, for a sleepover.  She was pretending he was there, but the constant empty chair brought her to tears.

Parenting twins sets Darren and I apart because of the obvious - two at once.  But... the privilege is ours: watching them grow together, love each other, and share everything they have together.  This opportunity is a ONCE in a lifetime opportunity.  
The above photo was taken a year ago.  I forgot I took it until I was doing this post.  I found it on Instagram. I just love these two and the bond that they share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)