Saturday, May 3, 2014

Oh Jax... He's So Accident Prone.

When you play with the big boys, you have to expect to get hurt, right?  Jax missed a pop fly ball, thrown by his daddy, AND received a great BIG OWIE!!!!  :( Don't you love the princess ice patch being applied to this owie?
The bump came sooooooo fast and grew faster and faster that my entire backyard sounded like a murder was taking place. Darren, Ty, and Jax were all screaming.  I don't know what would happen if I didn't remain calm during these moments. Darrren said, afterwards, "I almost told you to call 911."  LOL!!!!!!
 Poor baby!
Now, he could actually pose as part of the Harris family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)