Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cloudy With A Chance Of Easter Eggs... LITERALLY!

Some how I let this post slide. It's what happens when you are preparing for a trip to Disney World.  

A few weeks back, Darren and I took our children, and Daniel, to an "Easter Egg Drop".  It wasn't God dropping eggs, but rather a helicopter.  LOL!  It was a community event which brought together thousands of people. It was simply just some FREE, fun for the kids to do.  We do not worship Easter eggs, we do not replace the true meaning of Easter with the Easter bunny; we simply just wanted to get into the community and have some fun!

Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking care of my perfect, sweet, perfectly behaved, always enjoyable little boy. :) BUAHAHAHAHA!!!! You are one of my dearest sisters. -Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)