Sunday, May 25, 2014

"Bright" Ideas...

"Mr. Jerry" is always giving the kids candy from the local gas station, around the corner, so I thought it would be appropriate to repay the favor :)  
I found these glass light bulbs at Michael's and decided to fill them up with lemonhead candy!
Kinda makes the light bulb look lit up! Doesn't it?
We attached a note that read, "Mr. Jerry, You Make Our School A Brighter Place! Love, Lilah & Jax"
Grads always anticipate cash as a gift, so I thought it would be fun to give a little cash flow to Lilah and Jax.  I snagged my idea for "Mr. Jerry", above, but instead filled the empty light bulbs with cash ($5.00 each, to be exact).  
I attached a note to my Liley and Jax which read, "Here's to a brighter future!"
Both Lilah and Jax LOVED this gift and have already spent their wad!
Glass Light Bulbs- $1.99 each (used a 40% off coupon though)
Lemonheads - $1.00
Cash - YOU CHOOSE THE AMOUNT

This gift is a minimum of $2.20.  Very affordable and creative!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)