Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Disney Hair Bow Must Haves For "Bow-skeez"

Lilah may have well been born with a bow in her hair.  We love them, she loves them, and daddy has even nick named her "Bow-skeeez". The day Lilah decides bows are no longer for her, we will have to have a serious heart to heart OR mommy's heart will be broken.  ONE OR THE OTHER.  LOL!  It's no surprise, our family's outfits are very much coordinated for Disney. That was the HARDEST part of planning this trip. 7 days of clothing x 5 people AND COORDINATED, OUCH!  Painfully impossible.  Anyhooo, I had to have matching hairs bows for our little princess.  ETSY was my go to for these.  Each bow was from a different seller.  They are so gorgeous.  

All of my bows were custom made to match Lilah's Disney outfits. These photos were taken in two seconds and do the bows absolutely NO justice.  When I get back from Disney, I may have to redo this post, just to show the true beauty of the bows.
 These Tink bows and the Princess bow underneath it, came from LittleGirlBigBow
 This bow came from Lizzy'sBugBowtique
 This is ONE of my FAVORITES!!!! It GORGEOUS!!!!! Came from SweetAndCuteBows
These last two are actually "headbands" or wraps.  They came from the same Etsy seller.  The shop's name is BellasBowtique2008
I love the bottom headband because, with Lilah's hair UP, she will look similar to Cinderella.  She will actually be wearing a cinderella shirt with this headband.  
This little girl was great advertisement, for me, when I was on a hunt for a Cinderella look-a-like hair accessory.

1 comment:

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)