Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bye-Bye Basketball...

The Hokies' season is O-V-E-R.  We had another excellent record.  The team only lost ONE game and Darren blames that on ME not being there.  LOL! It's not the first time I've been told I'm a lucky charm :)
 Last Saturday, the Glenvar teams gathered together and had a group banquet.  
Here... Ty receives his trophy.  Um, we are running out of room in our house for all of these trophies.  AND to think he's only 8.
 Below are this season's basketball professional photos.  
 I truly am so proud of not only Tyson, but especially my husband.  He's so committed and involved in the community and both his players and the players' parents love him.  After this season, he was presented with various gifts cards and cards showing gratitude for his dedication to these boys~
I snapped these professional photos with my camera, so they are poor quality.  #pictureofapicture

There's never NOT a sporting moment in our home.  We have already begun purchasing baseball equipment. And the baseball lingo has already resurfaced it's way back into the daily/dinner conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)