Thursday, October 31, 2013

Lilah & Jaxon's Halloween Costumes - #Halloween2013

This year was the FIRST year I allowed Lilah and Jax to choose what they wanted to be for Halloween.  Their selection was every bit was a typical 4 year old girl and boy desires to be: Rapunzel & a Ninja Turtle. As a matter of fact, 4 dancers in Lilah's ballet class, out of the 7 dancers, where Rapunzel.

Rather than rushing around tonight and trying to aggravate the kids and myself trying to take pictures, I dressed the twins up on Tuesday, and took them to our neighborhood trail, so I could snap some peaceful/priceless photos.  They were both so cooperative.  In return for their cooperation, I gave them their Halloween goodies, from Darren and I, a few days early.  I believe this will be our new tradition. My only regret... I failed to take a picture of them together.  Boo! 

Rapunzel from the Movie Tangled!
Little Pascal!
Believe it or not, Lilah & I have yet to see Tangled.  I believe Lilah has seen pieces of it.  Today, we are having a relaxation date, just Lilah and I, and we are actually going to watch our FIRST movie ever, TOGETHER.  It's hard to believe, I know, but I can't sit still long enough to watch a movie!

Lilah's gifts/goodies for Halloween.
 Donatello - Jax desire to be the purple Ninja turtle.
I was THRILLED because at least it matched Lilah's costume.
Call me crazy...I'm okay with that!
Jax's rewards/gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)