Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Main Lunch Box Tool

I forgot to include this lunch box "tool" in my lunch box tool post.  

It's a simple "cocktail" glass.  It cuts every ounce of the crust PERFECTLY and replicates the look of those pb&j's sold in the frozen section at your local grocery store. I believe they are called uncrustables.  
Darren hates when I use this cup  He thinks I spoil our children JUST BECAUSE I cut the crust off.  He also says that I am ruining the glass.  He says it permanently smells like peanut butter.

2 comments:

  1. I can either cut the crust off myself and throw it outside to feed the chickens, OR have my kids tear it off make a million crumbs and throw on the floor. I go with option #1. It's not spoiling our children if they are going to do it anyway, right? ; ) I use a pizza cutter and it works great, this is also a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AGREE! Maybe if I didn't start cutting it off from the very beginning they would eat it, but for my kids, who have a sensitive gag reflex as toddlers, I couldn't see them eating crust.

      Delete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)