Sunday, September 15, 2013

L&J's Artwork

The pre-k artwork is rolling in, in an abundance.  I started feeling overwhelmed and wasn't sure how to display it.  I didn't want to throw it out, but I didn't want it to take over my home either.  I came up with a sweet way to display their handwork.  I have two doors, near my half bathroom, and two children (Ty doesn't have artwork sent home)... so I decided to give them each a door.  It's now where their artwork resides!!!
I think displaying Lilah and Jaxon's handiwork really makes them feel special.  It is also sparking conversations with Darren and I, as they talk about each masterpiece.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...perfect spot! They should be proud of everything they do!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)