Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Family AF"FAIR" at the Salem Fair

It's an event my children LOVE to attend every year!  It's a community THRILL that I cannot escape.  The kids had a blast at the Salem Fair, but being we've had soooo many photographs of the kids riding amusement park rides lately, I chose to leave my heavy camera at home and just capture a few shots on my iPhone!  Enjoy.
Darren went to the fair for ONE reason.... The Turkey Legs.
Ty brought his friend Jake.
These 3 made me smile... perfect FAIR photo.
Ty and Jake chose to ride the Vomit Comet!!!  I told Ty, "What goes UP, MUST come DOWN!!!"  He refused to ride this at Busch Gardens, but braved it at the fair.  CRAZY KID!

1 comment:

  1. you and your clever sayings :) glad we got to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)