Saturday, June 29, 2013

Vivian Turns 5!

 Inside the invite, was a small package of fairy dust to 
"Sprinkle on your cheeks" on party day!!
One of Lilah's friends, Vivian, turned 5 last week.  Her birthday was held at "Our Little Cherubs Boutique".  The theme was all about Fairies! Lisa, Vivian's mommy, hired a really neat "fairy" face painter too.  The party provided dress up fairy clothing and a special Melissa and Doug craft.  It was a very girly party!!  It's hard to believe I met Vivian when she was 6 months old and now she is 5 years old.  She is a very smart, well mannered little girl.  I am happy that Lilah has these types of friends to spend her days with.  

Enjoy the ONLY pictures of the party I took.  I left my camera in the car, on accident, so the photos are not as good quality because I had to use my phone.
 Fairies are invisible girls with wings.
Opening gifts!
Making lipgloss.
Each girl got to make their own personalized flavored lipstick.
 It took Lilah over 1 hour to warm up to finally agree to a face painting.
Notice she is NOT in fairy clothing.
She NEVER warmed up enough to partake in the dress up fun!
I also had to do my arm FIRST before Lilah would consider getting hers done.
 She started with an arm painting actually.
 Afterwards, the girls got to paint and decorate their own jewelry box.
This was Lilah's FAVORITE part of the party.
The birthday girl paints her box!

Kate and Julia paint their boxes TOO!
Yuri and Liley decorate their boxes.
Princess glam glitters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)