Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Last Day of 2nd Grade!

The summer officially starts TOMORROW... JUNE 5th!!! The kids and I have already began making our "to do" lists for what to accomplish this summer.  We will include that on a different post soon!  For now, THIS end of the year is so bitter-sweet for both Tyson and I.  We have fallen in love with Tyson's teacher.  He's had her 2 years in a row.  It's horrible knowing she will no longer be his teacher. Fortunately, she lives in our neighborhood and we will be able to visit with her from time to time.  Again, saying goodbye to Ms. Thomsen will come in a separate post. For now, I'll close with what my mom always said, on the last day of school, 

"SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!  School's out FOREVER!"
Goodbye school year, hello Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)