Saturday, June 15, 2013

Random Beach Photos

Here are the rest of our beach photos.  There is no rhyme or reason to these.  They were just taken "here and there" AND of course I couldn't allow them to just be filed away.  I had to document them on our blog. I feel kinda bad... looking at these pics, I realize now, Tyson was only in two of them.  But hey... I'm in NONE of them!!!  LOL! The photographer never gets a break.
 Daddy throws the kids up in the air.
 Check out L's face.
 A wasp plays near by as the twins play at the park.
Creepy photo, I know.
I love capturing the details that my camera allows.
 Having a ball at the park!
 My love.
 Getting ready to boogie.
 My water worms.
 Man, he looks like a beach model!!!
H-A-N-D-S-O-M-E and hunky.
Precious! 
 Crying. No surprise there.
 Being silly.
 Getting smooches.
Playing their ipods UNDERNEATH the fold out couch. 
REST AND RELAXATION 
 It's what vacation is all about!
She watched her first episode of "Toddlers and Tiaras" during our beach vacation. Uh-oh. Watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)