Thursday, May 9, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

I love to acknowledge those special people, in my children's lives, that spend multiple hours a day with them, teaching and mentoring them.  Some teachers just truly deserve special recognition.  Tyson has had the same teacher the last two years.  I don't know who could ever replace her.  She truly loves her students and deeply cares for them.  I will save the details for the end of the year - sniff, sniff.  

I don't go over board during Teacher Appreciation week because I know the end of the year is just a few weeks away, but I certainly love to celebrate the occasion.  I thought these gifts were fun and simple, plus I hear gift cards are every teachers favorite.  
 Elderberry gift cards inside their logo cup.
These will be presented to the following teachers, preschool teachers: Ms. Vickie, Ms. Krystal.  Preschool director: Ms. Kelley.  Tyson's second daily teacher, Ms. Boyce.  Aren't the labels adorable?  "Thanks for quenching my thirst for knowledge."
Other than Mrs. Thomsen's LOVE for dark chocolate, so far, I have yet to duplicate gift ideas.  She is receiving a gift card to Dunkin Donuts, Godiva Dark Chocolate, a "T", and a gorgeous owl necklace.  I purchased the necklace in Myrtle Beach.  My intentions were to give it to her at the end of the year, but I can't wait :)
 Mrs. Thomsen really is "One In A Million"
 $3.00 investment ($1.00 per item)
SUPER personable.
"T" for Mrs. THOMSEN
This literally took 3 minutes to make. I was in a huge rush, so it didn't turn out as precise as it could have had I taken my time (2) 4 year olds weren't insisting on helping me :)

Other teachers who deserve MASSIVE recognition are Jill Higginbotham, Shawn Belcher, Amber Shelor, Zach Harris and Ashely Harris.  I shower them often with little gifts here and there, but I know they would be more FORGIVING if I didn't buy them a gift for this occassion.  There's just too many people to shop for this month.  

A HUGE shout out to you 5.  MY CHILDREN'S SOULS are being taught, bi-weekly, and that's truly the most important teaching ANYONE can receive.  Thank you for your faithfulness to our church and my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)