Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Presley Jean TURNS 1!!!

It's hard to believe that exactly ONE year ago, I was sitting in a hospital meeting Presley for the first time. AND NOW she's ONE!!!
Our family adores her and so we couldn't let her special day pass without bringing her something every girl, BIG or SMALL, enjoys!  DIAMONDS!!!!!  After all, they are a girl's best friend, right? I'm not sure her mommy and daddy will be happy with me though.  Aunt Kristin wants her to get her ears pierced and Presley's parents are NOT ready for that just yet.  I begged Ashely NOT to feel pressured to pierce her ears, but I did want to be the first to buy her a special pair of earrings.  They are the same pair a duplicated pair that Lilah's ears were FIRST pierced with.  
Her other gift has yet to arrive, boo, but if you must have a hint, it's another item that every girl could NEVER have enough of.

Presley, we cherish your beauty and love watching you grow.  We are excited to see all that God will do in your life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being such a blessing in her life. She will grow up and adore your family just like we do :) we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)