Sunday, May 19, 2013

Lilah and Jaxon's 1st Dentist Appointment

Lilah and Jax had their 1st dentist appointment two weeks ago.  The appointment was at 1 pm, which was torture for me because they were so anticipatory, and all day long they asked "Is it time yet!"  In the morning, we watched a few youtube videos on what they would expect.  They learned about "Mr. Thirsty", the moving chair, and why they had to wear sunglasses.

The only bummer was that the dental hygienists worked on them at the SAME time. This made mommy a little nervous for them both. I had to walk back and forth between rooms.  This is one difficult moment in the twin world.  I was thankful to have Tyson with me though.  He had come home early from school that day because he wasn't "feeling well".  It was a blessing in disguise.  Thank you God!!!!

We left there with great news.... NO CAVITIES!!!!!
Check out Tyson holding Jax's hand here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)