Sunday, May 12, 2013

"Life Is Like A Box of Chocolates"

"You never KNOW what you're gonna get!"
And neither did my MOM know what she was going to get when opening up this box of chocolates.  She said, "I was so thrilled to unwrap this box of chocolate because I was so hungry and because I LOVE CHOCOLATE, but I was so surprised to find both chocolate and cash!!!!"
 I turned this standard, two-layered, box of chocolate...
 Into a peti cash box too :)
My mom said, "I really love how special you make your gifts.  People just don't take the time to do things this personal anymore. It's a gift I haven't stopped talking about."  I was so happy she enjoyed it and it did make me feel special that she appreciated the extra effort.  I was sweating bullets waiting on her to receive the box since UPS said they don't insure cash.  

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)