Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Cleaning LOVES...

Most people cannot fathom the idea of combining the words CLEANING and LOVE together, but I can.  Some people like to plant flowers, grow a garden, hunt, fish, or read... I like to clean.  It produces such gratifying results.  Once filthy dirty, now sparkling clean!  I went grocery shopping yesterday and I noticed, after unloading my bags, that I was out of every cleaning product I use.  I took this opportunity to snap a quick photo of my favorite cleaning products sitting on my table.

Name Brand Established, Good Smelling, Streak-Free product is KEY for me.

From Left to Right:

1.   "Perfect Glass" - Sold at Bed, Bath, and Beyond ONLY (that I have found).
2.   Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner 
3.   Downy Unstopables - LAVENDER Scent
4.   Fabuloso - Favorite Scent "Clean Cotton"
5.   GAIN Lavender Detergent (I've used Tide detergent for 10 years. Just switched).
6.   Murphy's Oil Soap
7.   Downy Infusions Fabric Softner - Lavender Scent
8.   Clorox Bleach - Lavender Scent  
9.   Clorox Wipes - LOVE THESE - Couldn't live without these.  
       Perfect for little boys' "drips".
10. Tilex
11. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - Greatest CLEANING Invention Imaginable. 
12. Downy Infusions Dryer Sheets

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

MICRO-FIBER towels.  These towels are by far the best cleaning accessory known to man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)