Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"I'm Clark!" - Another Dr. Seuss Party Favor

If anyone has read "The Cat in the Hat" book, by Dr. Seuss, you should be all too familiar with the responsible fish named "Clark"!  His famous lines, goes a little something like this,

"He should not be here.  
 He should not be about.  
 He should not be here when your mother is out!" 
(referring to the Cat in the Hat, who so rudely barges into Sally and Conrad's home).  
We named our two fish Sally and Conrad!
I couldn't let this character, from the book, go unnoticed, so I decided to send each child home with a beautiful little gold fish, contained in a glass bowl filled with glass beads, and a container of fish food.
I thought this sign framed printable (I just made it myself off of word) was a cute addition to display.  Unfortunately, the party room was so busy, I am not sure anyone was even able to spot it and read it to their child(ren).  
1. Goldfish - .13 cents
2. Fish bowl - $1.00
3. Ribbon - $2.99 per roll
4. Wooden Skewers - $2.99 per pack of 50
5. Fish food - $6.99 for a large container, 
(Divided up made enough for 10+ families)
6. Empty Jewelry/Bead Jars - $12.99 per pack of 20
Parents faces when they hear of a NEW responsibility.... PRICELESS.