Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bolling Gangnam Style!

Don't LAUGH!!!!!  Haha.  Our family LOVES to dance and I couldn't help but partake in dancing to this song.  It's something about the beat.  If you have NO CLUE what this is... check the real dude out on youtube.  He dances like we are dancing.  Okay, he dances like Darren and Ty are dancing.  I look more like a galloping horse.  HAHAHAHAHAHA~ CLICK ON THIS LINK TO VIEW IT IN A LARGER FORMAT! PS.  If you look close, Jax watches Ty and Lilah halfway through the song and then can't resist dancing TOO!  He's so reserved.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!
    Darren!!! You are stinking crazy and Tyson on the chair just watching.... The whole thing is nuts! And Jax throwing Lilah! I'm watching this one again....

    Still lauging...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)