Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Visit from Uncle David and FAMILY!

It's been several years since Uncle David and his family have made a visit to Roanoke.  I think the last visit was for Tyson's 5th Birthday party at the Green Ridge Rec Center, 2 1/2 years ago.  It hasn't been that long since the kids have seen them though (maybe 1 year).  David was coming to town to visit us, but also to take his little guy Will to a WWE wrestling match.  We were invited, but the tickets were like $75 a piece so we passed. Upon arriving, we met the Crisafi family at the mall, just to ride the train, play on the playground, and get a bite to eat a Panera.  
Tyson and Will were "too cool" to ride the train.
 But my twinsies and Michael didn't pass up this Christmas fun!
 Aunt Amanda brought the kiddies some adorably cute,
Personalized Christmas ornaments that her co-worker makes.  
Thanks for thinking of us, Aunt Amanda.
 Then, after the littlest ones were put down for their naps,
the daddy's and older boys played hard in our large backyard,
While the mommy's went to get their nails done.
 This photo blessed my day!
This is the FIRST real moment 
That these two played HARD together.
 Both my brother and my hubby are very physically fit and athletic.
 And from the looks of it, 
Their boys are following perfectly in their footsteps.  
 Look at Will go!!!
 They stayed outside for over 1 hour playing football.
 Will LOVES to do anything involving tackling,
Hence the reason he was headed to a wrestling match later on.
 From the looks of this photo,
I think my little nephew had a blast at our home!!!!
Darren and I both agreed that this was a pleasant visit.
It was nice to spend some time with my brother and his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)