Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I had HIGH hopes of blogging, while at my dad's home, for Thanksgiving, but we were constantly on our feet, thanks to those 5 little blessings under the age of 7.  Here is a belated Happy Thanksgiving from OUR home to YOURS.  I hope you were able to relax, laugh, enjoy the delicious foods prepared for you, and count all of those amazing blessings that God has given to you in this lifetime.  Here are some of the things I am so thankful for:

My GOD, my Savior, HIS WORD, the Holy Spirit, my church, my HUSBAND, my CHILDREN, my family, my friends, a warm home, a hot shower, food to fill my tummy, laughter, joy, accountability from my sister's in Christ, my PASTORS, my van, my ability to abide in Christ, my washer/dryer (haha), my 5 senses, and so much more............
Our plates were already cleaned off!!!
Such piggies.
Tyson wasn't really this miserable.  LOL!
He was just not interested in getting his photo taken.
STINKER!
My sweet husband was the only one who "dressed up" for Thanksgiving.  We almost let the kids stay in pjs all day and we actually let the kids hair go undone... SO NOT like the OCD Kristin and Carlene.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)