Tuesday, November 13, 2012

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














So around 4:00 pm yesterday, I had the following:

*Dinner in the over (mmmm homemade buffalo chicken potato skins)
*A showered body, but an unpainted face aka make-up
*(3) Children in the bath
*A football banquet to prepare for

Everything was running so smoothly.  Dinner was cooking.  I bribed the three kids to get in the bath with popsicles.  The cupcakes were purchased.  And I was just about to sit down to paint my face, when all of the sudden, I hear...

"Lilah, don't put that in your mouth.  That was in Jax's butt."  (Tyson)

HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  I rushed in to the bathroom to find Lilah puking her guts out.  Over and over and over again.  I guess the mere thought of something FIRST near Jax's butt (in or on is still yet to be determined) AND THEN in her mouth caused her to mentally AND physically get ill.  The vomit was out of control.  She must have thrown up about 10 times... NO LIE.  I left her in there to throw up while I threatened Tyson as he began gagging.  LOL!  He kept gagging and all of the sudden he also threw up EVERYWHERE.  Fortunately, it was on tile, but STILLLLLL!  It was so disgusting.  Darren and I were cleaning up and unclogging a bathtub filled with whole grapes from the morning's breakfast.  

There is NEVER a dull moment with kids :)

We made it to the banquet on time (first one's to arrive actually... is that a surprise?!?!)

This is what was found AFTER the tub FINALLY drained.
What an utter mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)