Sunday, September 9, 2012

Simply Saturday!

This is what happened when I allowed myself 30 minutes of blog time on Saturday. The twins went up to BIG BROTHER'S room (he was at football) and decided to "build-a-fort". I about died because technically I should have been getting ready for the tech game and NOW... thanks to double trouble, I had an even bigger task at hand. Surprisingly, I got over the "blow to the stomach" sorta feeling, and just admired them as they read to each other. They were so incredibly proud to show me their "fort" aka mound of pillows and blankets. I even left it there until we got home from the tech game so they could enjoy it again later.

I love her little hiney crack in this photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)