Monday, September 24, 2012

A Visit to "Kk and Shawny's" Home!

Last Tuesday, the twins and I left the YMCA, picked up lunch, and headed to Kaitlyn and Shawn's home.  Sadly to say, they have been married a little over a year and we haven't had the opportunity to make a visit to their home.  I finally invited myself over, haha.  Kaitlyn has tried to have us over, but our schedules haven't been able to mesh.

The twins were beyond excited.  When we arrived, they dumped out their book bags FILLED with items from our home and began making themselves right at home.  Kaitlyn was very hospitable to look over it.  Of course, I was a nervous wreck the entire time.  We enjoyed lunch together, played memory with the twins, and blabbed away, on the couch, while the twins watched a little show.  Their excitement was so extreme that they couldn't contain it.  They were the most hyper I have EVER seen them.

The Belcher home is just gorgeous, new, clean, and decorated so nicely.  Before long, they will be welcoming a little boy into their home.  I am so anxious to see the completed nursery.  

"Kk" thank you for having us over.  I hope it's not another year before that happens again.  Next time, let's make it a double date or something :) followed up with "game night".  
On the way home, Lilah and Jax fell asleep immediately.
We weren't even in the car for two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)