Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Spiderman SCARE...

Yesterday, I decided to check on the twins while they were napping (I don't normally do this unless I can hear them goofing off).  This is how I found Jax...
He was dead asleep, with a Spiderman head mask on his face. Had I not checked up on him, I'm afraid he could have suffocated to death.  There are a few holes in the mask, but from sleeping, the mask got twisted and the holes where not properly aligned with his eyes, nose, and mouth.  I removed the mask, and he took two deep breaths.  I was a little nervous.  THEN, he began breathing normally.  SHEW!  

We recently converted Jax's room into a very classy, handsome, potterybarn, Spiderman room.  You think he's in love with it? !?!?!?  HA HA.  I haven't posted pictures yet because the painter comes tomorrow and I am still in need of window treatments and artwork.  It shouldn't be too much longer before it's fully complete.  

AHHHHH, without kids, my life wouldn't be HALF this entertaining.  Needless to say, I was hysterically laughing, scared, and THANKFUL that God kept watch over him until I went upstairs to find him "dressed up" and removed the mask. GEEEEEEEEEEEZ!  This kind of stuff ALWAYS happens to Jax.

1 comment:

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)