Monday, August 20, 2012

A HUGE MILESTONE!


LILAH AND JAX ARE OFFICIALLY DONE WITH DIAPERS. They have been fully potty trained for a good year now, but we weren't ready to pull the plug on diapers at BEDTIME (overnight). I handed off their last set of diapers, this past Sunday, to a friend, at church. If I have calculated correctly, Darren and I have changed approximately 15,360 diapers since the twins have been born. Can you IMAGINE? I refused to share this milestone until Lilah and Jax went 5 straight days, in a row, without an accident. Jax was great at this from the very beginning. Lilah struggled just slightly. However, now, we are proud to announce that the twins wake up dry every morning. Hip, Hip, HORAY!

1 comment:

  1. yay for jax and lilah! congrats! now if we could only use your story as inspiration in our home...hmmm...nah...I think we'll stick with pull ups for a while longer until I can guarantee no wet sheets :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)