Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Our OTHER Home Away from HOME!

I'm trying to keep positive during this power outage, but I won't deny, here and there, it is getting the best of me. We are very thankful to have use of Darren's parents' home while they vacation in Myrtle Beach. Here are a few things we are enjoying at our OTHER home away from home...

Bubble baths - Their jacuzzi bath is INSANE. It creates massive amounts of bubbles.
The massive amounts of bubbles gave us a ton of laughs.

Helping others!!! A tree in grandad's yard fell during the storm. Ty enjoyed using the saw and helping daddy fix his grandad's beautiful yard.
Deer galore.... little Bambis too!
Grandad's glasses. Shoot, speaking of which, I haven't seen them in two days. Ugh... wonder where they are. I hope we can find them before grandad returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)