Thursday, March 1, 2012

You've Got Mail!


In honor of LOVE day, I wanted to shower my little lovies with some goodies. I made them wait until about 7:00 pm to open everything. I really wanted this holiday of LOVE to last all day!! It's such a great feeling to love and to be loved, isn't it?

Anyway, I decided to buy the kids their very own mailboxes and put their names on them so that next year, when we write love notes to each other, in the month of February, it will be easier to tell who's "got mail!"

The kids were in such awe and so, so, so, so thankful of everything. The gifts sure did get appreciated much more when they had someone to thank rather than Santa. Tyson was continually saying, "Thank you so much mommy!" "This is so awesome!" "Oh, I love this book!"




I passed these out to the kids and to the hubby! Darren didn't waste any time using one of them, but he claims these coupons don't really work. Apparently, I reject them when he tries to hand them to me?!?!?!?! That's not entirely TRUE. I just don't drop what I am doing because he's ready to hand me a coupon. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)