Monday, March 5, 2012

Lilah Gets Her First Professional "Mani/Pedi"!!!!!

As a woman, having a girl is such a BLAST!!!! It was NOT planned and totally unexpected, hence the horrible footage (left the rebel at home), but Lilah and mommy got a mani/pedi together a few weeks ago.

Lilah is ALLLLL girl! She totally picked out the color PINK!
She grinned from ear to ear as she was getting all "princessed" up!
I am training her young how to properly groom herself for that special man in her life. Daddy loves a fresh mani/pedi on mommy.
"Ahhhh, this is the life!" OR "Mom, can we get a Starbucks next?" OR "Mom, could you leave me alone? I'm trying to relax here."
ALL done! After she was done and dry, she waltzed around the nail salon, waiting for me to finish, with her hands on her hips, just like a BIG SHOT! These are some of the moments I have dreamed of since the day I found out God was blessing me with a little girl!

1 comment:

  1. aw pretty Lilah :) I just love her to pieces!!! I can't wait to do this w Presley :):)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)