Monday, February 20, 2012

Homeschooling?

Ha.... no, not me, EVER! But I will definitely break out the lesson plans once a week so I can say I did teach my kids a few things . :) I found an AWESOME blog that is geared towards Lilah and Jaxon's age. The woman is so sweet to share all of her plans for FREE. Everything she does with her children is documented and available to print for FREE.

I loved this color sort project because it involves one of the kids FAVORITE foods... colorful goldfish.

It's pretty self-explanatory.

Put some "fish" in the "water".
Let your kiddies go fishing and sort the colors.

Wala! They caught and sorted all of their fish. They know their colors really well, so this project was a little below them, but they still had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)