Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kids Say The Darndest Things!

Last night, while sitting at the dinner table, I glanced down at my belly and noticed a small bulge. I'm not too vain to admit I've let myself go lately. I'm going to get past the holidays and then get cracking again. It doesn't really help that our, less than three year old, treadmill has kicked the bucket. I'm hoping hubby buys me a knew one for Christmas... just had to put that plug in. :) Anyway, I said, "Look guys. Mommy has a baby in her belly. She's two months pregnant." Jax replied, "Cut it out of there!" I said, "Jaxey, I can't cut it out!" Jax replied, "Take it out. Can I see it?" AND he was DEAD serious too. We all started dying laughing. Ah, kids say the darndest things!

PS. I did buy some pants today. I can proudly announce although I have been indulging in some sinfully delicious foods, I was still able to purchase size 2 pants. AND NO...I AM NOT PREGNANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)