Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Lights!


It's ANOTHER tradition that we try to fulfill every Christmas, multiple times in the month of December... driving around to tour our citizens Christmas lights. Last night, my small group girls sent our family on a wild goose chase after recommending a very BRIGHT and tacky house, decorated with Christmas lights. Thanks GIRLS! Some friends you are. LOL!!! It really wasn't their fault, but we had a TERRIBLE time finding it. It probably didn't help that there was a torrential down pour of rain and it was pitch dark out, not to mention the insane distraction of 3 children crying that they ALL had to poop. Needless to say, 45 minutes into our endeavor, we NEVER found "THE" home, but we did find this house. Let's just say, the ONE word you could use to describe this decorated house was INFLATABLES!





My dear friend Jody told me that, last year, some high schoolers popped a ton of these inflatables. Can you imagine? People are so ruthless. My friend Dawn said that she lost count, but counted a minimum of 50 inflatables. I wonder what their electric bill is like? Is this house fire code safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)