Monday, November 7, 2011

Ways to Have Fun, Indoors, During the Winter Months!

Jax just discovered his roller skates. They've always remained in the same place, in our garage, for months and months (well minus when Jody borrowed them for Ansley), but today, they stood out, to him, for some reason. I may just add these "shoes" to his closet and allow them to be indoor skates during the winter. He was all smiles while the skates were on. If you could read his mind, it said, "This is the greatest invention!!!" Isn't he just the cutest little kid you've ever laid eyes on? Okay, I know, I am a tad bias. But those dimples.... ugh! I LOVE HIM!





A great way to have some winter fun indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)