Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Celebration At Preschool

Last Thursday, Lilah and Jaxon's preschool class had a Halloween celebration. I asked Ms. Amy if she wouldn't mind using my camera to capture the party. Here are the pictures she took!!!! Thanks Ms. Amy. We are so appreciative of the goody bags from both Ms. Amy and Ms. Donna. The twins were so excited to open them up. They enjoyed all of the special treats.


My poor, almost, 3 year olds, are the only ones in the class wearing bibs. I LOVE that they still where them.

Costumes were NOT worn, but I dressed my lil Lilah in an orange tutu and a halloween gerber daisy. She looked so cute.
This smile melts my heart. I LOVE MY JAXEY BOY!

1 comment:

  1. yay for asking her take pictures! i love seeing our kiddos "in action" :):)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)