Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Italian Sausage Soup!"




I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, when one of my girlfriends shares a recipe with me. They know not to waste their time on an "ok" recipe. It has to be one worth sharing. One worth making. AND one worth KEEPING! I'm okay if it's a tad expensive or VERY lengthy with ingredients. Good is GREAT... even if that means time consuming, costly, or physically exhausting to make. NOW, I can't have a ton of those because ahem... I do have 3 kids. Anyway, try out this recipe. I PROMISE you and those you are cooking for... WILL NOT BE THE LEAST BIT DISAPPOINTED. I have made this twice now. The second time I made it was Monday night. Darren said, "Mmmmm, this is my all time favorite meal that you make!"  Click on the link below for the recipe.

Italian Sausage Soup Recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)