Sunday, September 25, 2011

Homemade Fun!







I am constantly on the search for something to entertain my children. I have learned that children and TOYS are a BIG joke. So why do we still buy them? I guess in hopes that ONE day, our children will put them to use and entertain themselves LONG enough for mommy and daddy to have a decent conversation or long enough for dinner to get prepared without interruption etc.... I found this idea and thought it was mighty clever.

What you will need...
1. Pipe Cleaners
2. A Strainer

Allow your child to use the pipe cleaners to push threw the holes of the strainer. Let their creative juices flow.

This was intriguing to the twins, but only lasted a mere 6 - 8 minutes MAX! It was worth trying. Maybe your child will be entertained a tad longer than mine were.

1 comment:

  1. awww i pinned this! i can't wait to do this for the boys. thanks for sharing with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)