Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chocolate Chip Pancakes on the Food Network


Mmmmm!!!!!!!! Often, more often than probably DARREN would like, I make breakfast for dinner. It usually happens on the nights I don't feel like cooking. It's impossible to mess up breakfast and it's always delicious. Tonight I made scrambled eggs (I love to use heavy whipping cream inside the batch to make them "melt in your mouth" delicious), bacon, sausage, and chocolate chip pancakes. These were phenomenal. A definite MUST TRY! Click on the link below to view the recipe. Poor Tyson does NOT like chocolate and Lilah does NOT like syrup, but Darren, Jax, and myself fully enjoyed them.

Chocolate Chip Pancakes on the Food Network (5 STARS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)