Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday!

Okay, so today is not really Friday, it's Saturday, but life is sometimes always so busy that you just can't do things on schedule or to a "t". I have (3) great FABULOUS finds this week, but I can ONLY post (1) of them. BOOOO! I know. But... I've started my Christmas shopping and if I post the other two items, I will reveal gifts purchased for a possible reader. ONCE I give the gift(s) to the person, although that fabulous find will probably NO LONGER exist, I will post it, so you can at least see what a great find it WAS! Sorry!!! Sometimes my fabulous finds MAY NOT always be shared or revealed.

1. Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt for BOYS (Size 7 and 3T)

Retails: $29.50
Paid: $9.79 (AFTER the additional 30% off)

Everyone who knows POLO, knows how insanely over priced the clothing is. You pay for the name. I will admit, a better "name" typically means better quality, so refraining from buying the "name" is hard, but I've gotten MUCH better. Anyway, I was at BELK the other day and they were having a HUGE sale on POLO. The clothing was already marked down 60% and then a sign near many POLO items read, "take an additional 30% off". As you can see from above, I saved $39.41 on (2) POLO shirts, one for Ty and one for Jax. GO Kristin, Go Kristin, Go Kristin, Go Kristin!

They HAD A TON left in all different colors (muted red, royal blue, muted teal, and orange). I chose orange because my sister is getting married next weekend and her wedding's color scheme is burnt orange and brown. I thought these would be cute for the boys not only to wear the night before the wedding, BUT also to wear at Halloween and the Fall season.

1 comment:

  1. YOU KNOW MY LOVE FOR MY BOYS IN POLO. I HAVE TO GO! I just got them royal blue a few weeks back... way overpriced, next mission teal. thanks for the FABULOUS find :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)