Monday, August 1, 2011

"Kate!"

I wish you could hear Jax say her name. It's so insanely adorable. He has a deep, raspy voice and he says, "Kate" constantly around our home. Her name is the answer to most all questions. I'm pretty sure my sons have their soul mates picked out. I'm just not sure I'm ready to let go of them :) Jax definitely loves Kate and we love her too!

I took this picture a while back during VBS (Vacation Bible School) and just recently realized I never posted it. I think her red nose is from a red snow cone!
Jax on Kate:

Conversation 1
Mom: "Dear God we pray for our friends..."
Jax: "KATE" (Jax interrupts my prayer to pray for KATE!)

Conversation 2
Darren and I went on a date one night and the next morning when I woke up, I said:
Mom: "Mommy and Daddy went out with their friends last night. Do you know who mommy and daddy's friends are?"
Jax: "KATE"

Conversation 3
One morning, I was squeezing Jax tightly and enjoying loving on him. I said aloud:
Mom: "OOOHHH your so stinkin cute! Whoever gets you for a husband is going to be so lucky. Jax who are you going to marry?"
Jax: "KATE"

And those are the few conversations I can recall. They are an everyday occurrence in our home.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post! Jax and Kate are sweet friends, but unfortunately for him, Kate continues to join him with his sister in every conversation..."Jax 'n Lilah". Poor boy will have to work hard on getting some individual attention :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)