Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bollings VS. Williams Family at Lee-Hi Bowling Alley

On Friday night, we spent the evening with one of our favorite families... The Williams Family. First, we ate some grub at Rancho Viejo then we had a brilliant idea to drag 4 children under the age of 6 and the 4 adults to the bowling alley.

It was Ansley, Lilah and Jaxon's first time bowling, so they had no idea what to expect, but were thrilled to say the least. They bowled one entire round, but after that enjoy just playing chase throughout most of the bowling alley! It allowed the grown-ups to bowl one last game without major distraction.

I won't lie. I think the Williams family played a better game, but my hubby was under the weather. He's been in bed since that night. A touch of the flu, I think. :( We'll beat them next time. :) The photos are mostly from behind. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)