Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Conversation on Males and Earrings...

On the way to church Sunday, I was replacing Lilah's earrings because one of her pearls had popped off. She was crying and pretty upset (She's a girl. The drama is never ending.) Jax was witnessing this and said, "No Jackey. No Jackey." I said, "No honey, you're not next. Boys don't wear earrings." Tyson said, "Well daddy used to wear an earring when he was younger." Jokingly and quickly, because I wasn't sure really what to say, I replied, "Well that's because daddy used to be gay. Only boys who are gay wear earrings." Ty replied, "Well then Uncle Dan must REALLY be gay because he wears two earrings." Darren and I busted out laughing. LOL! Kids Say the Darndest Things....

I think next time I'll handle this topic differently.

1 comment:

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)